I came across this the other day "The Witch's 10 Commandments" by Marian Singer. They are:
1. Thou art God/dess
2. As above, so below; as within, so without
3. Spirit abides in all things; words & names have meaning
4. Maintain an attitude of gratitude (walk the talk)
5. Honor the ancestors, teachers, elders, and leaders
6. All life is scared
7. All acts of love & pleasure are sacred
8. Whatever you send out returns threefold
9. Love is the law, love under will
10. For the greatest good an'it harm none
If I remember right she wrote a book comparing these to the Christian 10 Commandments.Has anyone read it?
I was wondering what people think of them.
Also I am a little confused by the "love under will" part.
- Message Board: Join in our discussion